- CNM Reporter
In the wake of scheduled final year degree examinations, Calicut University authorities issued guidelines to conduct the examination strictly adhered to Covid-19 protocol. Examination Superintendents must report their centers in advance to nearby health centers, police station and fire force.
- Covid-19 positive students are not permitted to attend the examination.
- These students will get separate special examination chance.
- Examination centers must be disinfected.
- Candidates need not attest in the attendance sheet.
- SMS (Sanitizer. Mask and Social Distancing ) rules are compulsory.
- Student who could not paste photographs in their admission ticket must produce any approved photo identity card.