Kozhikode – District Medical Officer Dr. Jayasree V informed seven Covid positives cases in the district today.
Positive Cases :
1. A 26-year-old native of Ayyancheri arrived from Qatar on June 28. The rapid test from the airport came out positive. He was transported from Kozhikode to the Corona Care Center in a government vehicle. The results were positive and he was then transferred to FLTC for treatment.
2. A 27 years old native of Kodancherry, arrived in Cochin from Qatar on June 29. He was transported to the Corona Care Center in Kalamassery in a government vehicle. As Rapid test for foreigners in the airport, he was tested positive. The results were positive and he was shifted to FLTC for treatment.
3. Arakkinar resident (25) reached Kannur from Dubai on June 28. Following symptoms, he was taken to Thalassery hospital on June 29 for testing. The result was positive and he is being treated at Kannur.
4. A 48-year-old resident of Cheruvannur reached Kannur on June 29 from Qatar. Following the symptoms, he was taken to Ancharakandi Medical College Hospital for testing on June 30. The result came positive and he is being treated at Kannur.
5. Kakkur native (37) came to Kozhikode from Saudi Arabia on June 26. He went home in a taxi and was under observation. Samples were taken for testing at Kozhikode Medical College on June 28, following the symptoms. The result came positive and he is now under treatment.
6. Chakkittappara, 39, arrived on June 11 from Kuwait. He went home in a taxi and was under observation. On June 27, Samples were taken for testing at Perambra hospital. The results were positive and then he transferred to FLTC for treatment.
7. Kolathoor native (50) – After staying in Gujarat for four and a half months, reached Kozhikode railway station by train on June 29. Following the symptoms at the screening, He was admitted to the medical college through a equipped government vehicle and underwent testing. The result came positive and now he is being treated