Covid 19: 32 People Confirmed Positive in the district today (19-07-2020).
Antigen test positive on 19.07.2020 at Vanimel, Kozhikode Corporation, Thiruvananthapuram and Koyilandy (1 to 17)
1,2,3,4,5,6) Two people aged 25, men aged 31, 92, 60 and 64, of Vanimel.
7,8) Women aged 53 and 23 of Vanimel
9) 13 years old, boy, on the van
10,11) 2, 11 year old girls, of Vanimel
12,13,14) Two men aged 65 and 52, of Kozhikode Corporation
15,16) Men aged 43 and 32, from Thiruvananthapuram
17) 47 years old, male, from Koyilandy
18,19,20) The father, mother and son of a family from Villapally aged 45, 34 and 12 years – who came in contact with a positive person in Villapally – were treated positively on July 15 at Vadakara in a special sample test.
21) An 18-year-old Chorod native who came in contact with a positive person in Vadakara.
22,23,24) 53 year old male, 44 and 35 year old female – family members of Vadakara positive patient.
25) A 35 year old native of Karaparambu is a health worker in Ernakulam district, who came in contact with a positive person while working there. He underwent a test and was confirmed positive fon July 19, Entered T-FLTC for treatment.
26) A 22-year-old resident of Vengeri, Kozhikode Corporation was admitted to a private hospital on July 16 for treatment of fever and was shifted to a medical college for treatment after being confirmed positive for COVID 19.
27) A 25-year-old MBBS student from Mukkam came home in his vehicle from Karnataka on July 11 and was under surveillance. The sample was taken for examination on July 16 following symptoms. The result came positive and now he is under treatment.
28) The 29-year-old native of Mukkam arrived in Kozhikode from Qatar on July 5 and was under house quarantine. The sample was taken for examination on 16 July. The result is positive and he’s now under treatment.
29) A 31-year-old Mukkam native flew from Bangalore to Kozhikode on July 9 and was under home surveillance. The sample was taken for examination on 16 July. The result came positive now he is under treatment.
32)51-year-old Mukkam native arrived in Kannur by air from Dammam on July 3 and was under observation at home. The sample was taken for examination on 16 July. The result came positive and now he is under treatment.
31) A 32-year-old Mukkam native flew to Kozhikode from Delhi on June 20 and was under home surveillance. The sample was taken for examination on 16 July. The result is positive and now he is under treatment.
32) A 31 year old native of Vadakara came to Kozhikode from Saudi and gave samples for testing. The result camd positive and no he’s under treatment.
At present 348 Kozhikode residents are undergoing Covid positive treatment. Of these, 72 are in Kozhikode Medical College, 98 at First Line Treatment Center, Lakshadweep Guest House, Kozhikode and 169 at Kozhikode NIT FLT. 4 in Kannur, 3 in Malappuram, 1 in Thiruvananthapuram and 1 in Ernakulam. Apart from this, one from Thiruvananthapuram, one from Malappuram, two from Pathanamthitta, one from Kollam, one from Alappuzha, two from Wayanad, one from FLTC, one from Thrissur, one from Kollam and three from Malappuram are undergoing treatment at Kozhikode Medical College.
Those who were cured today:
Those undergoing treatment at LTC
1) 43 year old native of Eramala.
2) 55 year old native of Eramala.
3) 43 year old native of Keezhariyoor.
4) 63 year old Kozhikode Corporation resident.
5) 43 year old native of Kattipara.
6) A 56-year-old native of Kakkodi.
7) 35 year old from Nadapuram.
8) 38 year old native of Kundamangalam.
9) 55 year old native of Thiruvananthapuram.
Today 1688 sap samples have been sent for testing. A total of 33350 samples were sent for testing and 31045 test results were obtained. Of these, 30,415 are negative. Of the samples sent for testing, 2305 results are yet to be received.
Today, there are 12,795 people in the district, including 473 newcomers. So far 70148 people in the district have completed their observation. Today, 446 people are being monitored in hospitals, including 80 newcomers. Of these, 203 are in the Medical College and 102 in the Lakshadweep Guest House in Kozhikode, the Covid First Line Treatment Center. A total of 141 people are being monitored at the NIT Kovid First Line Treatment Center. 40 people were discharged today.
A total of 6415 immigrants are under surveillance, including 171 who arrived in the district today. Of these, 661 are under the care of Covid care centers set up by the district administration, 5673 at homes and 81 in hospitals. Of those monitored at home, 69 are pregnant women. So far 20035 immigrants have completed their observation.