Kerala goes for lock down till March 31.It is first time in the history of Kerala. PSC appoints 276 doctors
Ninety One persons have been diagnosed Covid-19 in Kerala so far.Twenty Eight cases are reported today.
Twenty five cases are reported from Dubai returnees.
Out of the 28 cases reported,19 persons belong to Kasargod. Five persons are from Kannur district.
Two infected cases reported in Ernakulam district while one case confirmed in Thrisshur and Pathanamthita.
The state government has declared lock down to mainatin social distancing.
Except emergency services,no services will be allowed.Public,private transporatations have been banned.Meanwhile, private vehicles can operate service.
Kerala Lock down
- Kerala lock down will be effctive from 24 March onwards.
- No public transportation.KSRTC/Private buses cancelled.
- No gatherings and unwanted hang outs
- No ceremonies,family functions,marriages and festivals.
- No examinations and camps
- Shops selling necessary items including grocery and daily needs are open.
- Restaurants are closed.Home delivery is allowed.
- Taxi services are operated with restrictions.
- Hospital and medical facilities avaialable
- Government offices are open with minimum staff
- People are advised to stay at home.
- Wanderers wil be arrested.