To clear the extra rush of passengers , the service of Super fast special trains between Coimbatore and Jabalpur is extended as detailed below:
1. The service of Train No.02197 Coimbatore – Jabalpur Weekly Superfast Special will leave Coimbatore at 19.05 hrs. on Mondays
The service of Train No.02197 Coimbatore – Jabalpur Weekly Superfast Special will leave Coimbatore at 19.05 hrs. on Mondays
- On 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th April
- On 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th May
- On 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th June
- On 1st July 2019 and reach Jabalpur at 10.20 hrs. on Wednesdays (13 services).
- The service of Train No.02198 Jabalpur- Coimbatore Weekly Superfast Special will leave Jabalpur at 11.00 hours on Saturdays
- on 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th April ,
- on 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th May ,
- on 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th June 2019 and reach Coimbatore at 03.50 hours on Mondays (13 services).
AC 2-tier-cum-AC 3-tier Coach– 1, AC 3-tier Coaches– 3, Sleeper Class Coaches– 10, Unreserved Coaches – 4 & Luggage-cum-brake van – 2 coaches.
Palakkad Junction, Shoranur, Tirur, Kozhikode, Vadakara, Thalassery, Kannur, Payyanur, Kanhangad, Kasaragod, Mangaluru Jn., Mulki, Udupi, Kundapura, Mookambika Road Byndoor, Kumta, Karwar, Madgaon, Thivim, Kudal, Kankavali, Ratnagiri, Chiplun, Khed, Roha, Panvel, Igatpuri, Manmad, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Harda, Itarsi, Pipariya, Gadarwara and Narsinghpur.