(with completely AC 3-Tier Coaches)
Minister of State of Railways, Rajen Gohain will flag off the inaugural service of Gandhidham-Tiruneliveli Weekly Humsafar Express at 10.00 hours on 05.07.2018 from Gandhidham.
Inaugural train will run as Humsafar special service from Gandhidham to Tirunelveli junction.The timings and stoppages of special train with Train No. 09424Gandhidham-Tiruneliveli weekly Humsafar Express(Inaugural special) is as follows:
- The service of Train No.09424Gandhidham-Tiruneliveli Weekly Humsafar Express(Inaugural special) will leave Gandhidham at 10.00 hours on 05.07.2018(Thursday) and reach Tirunelveli at 09.30 hours on 07.07.2018(Saturday).
Timings of inaugural service of Train No.09424 Gandhidham-Tiruneliveli weekly Humsafar Express at railway stations in Palakkad Division on 06.07.2018(Friday):
- Mangaluru Junction- 17.00/17.05 hours
- Kozhikode- 21.00/21.02 hours
- Shoranur Junction- 23.30/23.32 hours
- The service of Train No.09423 Tirunelveli-Gandhidham Weekly Humsafar express (Inaugural Special) will leave Tirunelveli Junction at 10.30 hours on08.07.2018(Sunday) and reach Gandhidham at 12.00 hours on10.07.2018(Tuesday).
Timings of Train No.09423 Tirunelveli-Gandhidham Weekly Humsafar Express at railway stations in Palakkad Division:
- Shoranur Junction- 21.10/21.20 hours on 08.07.2018(Sunday).
- Kozhikode- 22.45/22.50 hours on 08.07.2018(Sunday).
- Mangaluru Junction- 02.10/02.20 hours on 09.07.2018(Monday).
Ahmedabad Junction, Vadodara, Surat, Vasai Road, Panvel, Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar, Mangaluru Junction, Kozhikode, Shoranur Junction, Ernakulam Junction and Thiruvananthapuram Central.
AC 3-Tier Coaches-16, AC Hot Buffet Car – 1 , Luggage cum brake van Coaches-2