Your browser is not supported for the Live Clock Timer, please visit the Support Center for support.

House burnt at Kundungal

A house has been burnt at Kundungal in Kozhikode on Friday.The reason of the fire was said to be short circuit.The incident happened around 5 am.No injuries have been reported.A loss of Rs.25 lakh is estimated.Three families were staying here ,jointly.
Women and children left the house ,immediately after the fire broke out.
Fire and rescue officials from Beach and Meenchantha station took part in the rescue operation.

More News from City Talk