Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode invites applications for the position of Research Associate on contract basis for its Centre of Excellence for Social Innovation on a monthly remuneration of Rs,22,000/- plus Rs.300/- as telephone allowance. Applications may be submitted online up to 4.00 PM on 15-06-2020. Details are available at the career section of https://iimk.ac.in/ . Queries may be addressed to 0495-2809160/2809125.
RECRUITMENT OF RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Notification No. C-07/2020-IIMK.HR
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode invites online applications for selection to the position of
Research Associate on contract basis for its Center of Excellence for Social Innovation.
Eligibility* Master’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management /Industrial
Relations and Personnel Management/ Industrial Psychology/ Industrial
Organizational Psychology/ Applied Psychology/ Sociology/ MSW
Allowances Remuneration `22,000/- per month
Telephone allowance of `300/- per month
Maximum Age Limit as
General/EWS: 35 years.
OBC: 38 years.
SC/ST: 40 years.
Date of interview 17th June 2020 (on Skype)
*In addition, the candidates should have very good English communication skills, and should be
proficient in MS-Office and Internet usage. Knowledge of statistical tools (e.g. SPSS) is essential.
Previous research experience will be an added advantage.
General Information and Conditions
1. Interested and eligible candidates may submit applications online at https://iimk.ac.in/ latest by
4:00 pm of 15-06-2020.
2. Candidates are requested to upload their photograph, Certificates and final mark list (SSLC
onwards), community certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS, experience certificate, if any, and
Signature, as per the format prescribed in the online portal.
3. Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated
in the notification. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she
will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled. Concealment of fact/information or
submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
4. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. In case a large number
of applications are received, screening/ written test will be done to limit the number of
candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will then be considered for interview.
5. Candidates, who have submitted their applications, are advised to visit our website/ check their
emails regularly, for getting update regarding change of interview schedule, if any.
6. The engagement to the above post will purely be on contract basis for an initial period of one
7. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will
automatically disqualify the candidate for the post.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications
and also reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise.
9. Decision of the Director, IIMK regarding the selection shall be final.