Strict regulations have been imposed in Kozhikode.
Another 1146 positive cases were reported in the district today, the District Medical Officer said. Of those, 27 people came from abroad tested positive and 27 from other states. The source of the 64 is not clear. 1051 people were infected through contact. 440 people became positive through contact within the corporation limits. The number of Kozhikode residents undergoing treatment has reached 8231. Covid has been confirmed by 22 health workers. Another 423 people who were being treated at Covid hospitals and FLTCs in the district have been discharged.
- Attendees in marriage function is limited to 50 persons while funeral ceremonies participation must be limited to 20.
- Social distancing norms are to be implemented, strictly in any type of gatherings such as government,cultural,social and religious functions.
- Hand sanitizer should be strictly made available and social distancing norms of keeping six feet distance should be followed.
- Morning walks in tourism spots,beaches are also banned. Gymnastics,turfs,cinema halls and auditoriums are also non-functional.
- Shops and establishments are to be functioned by following strict Covid-19 protocol.
- Covid Jagratha Portal visitor register should be maintained in all establishments other than small shops.
- All the meetings in office establishments with attendance more than 20 shall be conducted,online.
- All the establishments should provide two layer masks and sanitizers to its employees.