- Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan will open the first block of Kozhikode Cyber park on May 29,said its Chief Executive Officer Rishikesh Nair in a press meet.
Sahya,the first government IT office in Malabar region is a five storied building with 2,88,000 square feet.
The new space will enable 2,500 IT professionals to engage in their work.
- Sahya,rise of new IT era in Malabar
- First Cyber Park in gov.sector
- Inauguration on May 29 ,4.30 pm
- Internet of things,Cyber security potentials to be tapped
- Good connectivity required to reach a new milestone
Three companies; Aufait Technologies,Vinam IT,Mini Mailster have already occupied their space and started their work,on first floor.Six units with 25 to 75 sitting capacity are fully set up,on the first floor.
The second floor is set up as Smart Business Center.There are 19 units with 12 to 42 seats.
Other three stories will be given away to design according to hiring companies’ plan.
In the second stage of development,6000 square feet space is exclusively designed for start-up companies.All the ultra-modern infrastructure facilities will be provided.
72 crore rupees have been spent already to build the park and the total project cost is 80 crore.Around 2000 new job opportunities are expected to be opened here,said Rishikesh Nair.
The park is situated on Thondayad bye-pass ,10 k.m away from Kozhikode city. Uralunkal Cyber Park is also functioning in the same campus.
Cyber Park General Manger (Marketing) Nireesh .C and Project Manger K.Balagopal also attended the meet.