Voters in local elections can present any of the eight documents as identification documents for voting. The list of identification documents published by the State Election Commission:
- Identity Card issued by the Central Election Commission
- Passport, Driving License
- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card
- SSLC Certificate or Book with photo affixed
- Passbook issued with photograph issued by any Nationalized Bank up to six months before the date of Election
- Identity Card issued by the State Election Commission and can be used as an identification document.
When entering the polling station, any of these documents should be shown to the Poll Officer.