Your browser is not supported for the Live Clock Timer, please visit the Support Center for support.

Major fire at Kalluthankadavu colony

A fire broke out at Kalluthan Kadavu colony in Kozhikode on Monday night.A house has been gutted completely.No fatalities have been reported.
It was around 7.56 pm ,the fire broke out at a house owned by Sarasamma. Nobody was inside the house at the time of fire.
Fire force team from beach rushed to the spot and controlled fire.By then local people had taken necessary steps to avoid spreading fire to nearby houses.
Fire personnel said either electric short circuit or fire from kitchen may be the reason of the fire.
The timely intervention of local people busted a big tragedy because a gas cylinder was there inside the house.
Beach fire force station officer P.V.Viswas and team joined in the fire fighting task.

More News from City Talk